Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Polish Ford Mustang Club Shows how to YouTube America's Original Pony Car


It�s no secret that I�m a dyed-in-the-wool Mustang man. Though I acknowledge the gorgeous styling, sweet-as-syrup handling and raw power of cars like the Chevy Camaro, I know at heart I�d take a �67 Mustang fastback over one of them any day.

So when the chaps and chapettes at the Mustang Klub Polska (Polish Mustang Club) release a video that not only features a dozen great Mustangs but also the cinematography to do these cars justice, you know I�m gonna pounce on this quicker than the news pounces on any story about Lindsay Lohan.

There are so many Mustangs in this vid, it�s hard to keep track of them all, but you�ll surely pick out the 2008 Mustang Bullitt, Dark Highland Green �67 GT Fastback, red �65 convertible with the white top, a handful of 2010 Shelby GT500 Super Snakes and countless others including a few Foose Mustangs and a handful of Gen 4�s.

Read more �