Thursday, March 4, 2010

GQbyCitro�n: Is Citroen's Newest Concept GT a Car for a GQ Man?


Hot damn. Is it just me, or have recent Citro�n concepts been some of the most show-worthy designer cars in a while? GTbyCitro�n, definitely stunning. The Survolt, really fun to look at and reminisce about Ridge Racer or Cruis'n World. I even like the REVOLTe in a weird, this-isn't-right kind of way. And the next looker is just around the bend.

Called the GQbyCitro�n, it's one of the best-looking GTs I've seen in a while - sorry, BMW - and is the result of a project led by GQ UK editor Dylan Jones.

The car's exterior was penned by Citro�n's Mark Lloyd of DS3 fame (and his design team, naturally) while the interior is by Patrick Grant. Grant happens to be creative director at E. Tautz, a Savile Row tailor and the store where I purchase my linens.

Read more �